Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Easy Day

Today I ran five easy miles. I'm hoping to be in the 60 mile range this week. Five today gives me 30 for the first three days of the month, so I'm where I need to be. Tomorrow I'll run either 10 or 15 depending on what time I get started and on how my leg feels.

Tomorrow my daughter is flying out of town to spend the next four and half weeks visiting with her grandparents and attending summer camp. Her flight is in the late afternoon, so I'm not sure when I'll get home from the airport and start running.

My leg feels better today than it did yesterday. There was a little pain early in my run, but it wasn't too bad. I can feel the tightness even after I get loose and the pain goes away, so I'm still running all my runs at an easy pace. Other than keeping the effort easy, I don't see this effecting my mileage total.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home