Sunday, June 18, 2006

Eighty Mile Week - Summary

Here's a quick summary of my week of running:

Sunday - 00 (accidental day off as referred to in previous post)
Monday - 15.7 in a lunch/evening double.
Tuesday - 15
Wednesday - 10.3
Thursday - 15
Friday - 10.3
Saturday - 13.8 in a morning/evening double.
TOTAL: 80.1 miles. All at easy or recovery pace.

I usually round the numbers down, but I either ran with my Garmin or ran on familiar routes that I've previously measured with the Garmin, so I kept them. It's mostly a vanity thing because the tenths push me just past my weekly goal.

This was not an easy week for me. The zero on Sunday, made me feel like I was playing catch up all week. I need to get at least 15 to start my week to feel good about my mileage for the rest of the week.

Next week, I'll shoot for my third consecutive 80 mile week.

Happy Father's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home