Saturday, September 16, 2006

Weekly Recap

Here it is:

Sunday - 9.6 miles
Monday - 5.4 miles (lunch) & 5.3 miles after work
Tuesday - 20 miles
Wednesday - 8 miles
Thursday - 15 miles
Friday - 10 miles
Saturday - 7 miles at easy pace

TOTAL: 80.3 miles. I used the Garmin a few times this week, hence the tenths.

Today I ran seven easy miles. I ran alongside my wife who was on her bike. Since I do virtually all of my runs alone, it was nice to have her company. However, I don't think I'll run with her too often. She's pretty erratic with her pace. She'll be cruising along faster than I want to run, and then she'll slow down for no apparent reason. She's is not an athlete or riding for any type of training. She basically rides for a bit of exercise and because she likes to look at the houses, people walking their dogs, etc.

Earlier this afternoon, Notre Dame got hammered by Michigan. It was ugly and tough to watch. The Irish just didn't play well. Michigan seemed to be at the top of their game, but it's hard to tell just how good they are because Notre Dame made a lot of unforced mistakes. Considering that Michigan scored 47 points, you would think that their offense must have been great, but the Michigan defense scored two touchdowns, and I believe their offense had three touchdown drives of less than 30 yards, so it's hard to say how much was Michigan playing great, and how much was Notre Dame playing badly. I know that if anyone reads this, they probably don't care about any of this, but whatever. It interests me. Hopefully, I'll be able to say that the Irish were victorious in the coming weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home