Saturday, August 26, 2006

Weekly Summary

Here are my totals for my cutback week.

Sunday - 00 - Total off day. Switched with Monday's off day.
Monday - 20 miles - Make up for Sunday's missed run.
Tuesday - 8 miles - including six miles at 6:50 pace.
Wednesday - 5 miles - Easy
Thursday - 8 miles - Easy
Friday - 6 miles - including 4 miles at half marathon goal pace (6:29 mile)
Saturday - 5 miles - Easy

Total: 52 miles.

Tomorrow should be interesting. I'm planning on running a race in the morning, and I also have a 20 miler scheduled. As of now, I'm planning on racing the 10K in the morning, and then running 15 in the afternoon. I know that even though the total will be higher, these two runs are not the same as running a 20, but I'm not sure I'll have 20 in me after racing.

2 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

Good luck in your race!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Bart said...

Thanks, Mark. I did well.

Bart

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home