Saturday, May 20, 2006

Continuing the Easy Week

I didn't get in 15 miles yesterday. Since I fell in March, I've been avoiding running in the dark. I got a late start yesterday, so I only ran ten miles. It's too bad because I felt good and would have enjoyed the last five miles if I could have seen where I was going.

I continued my easy week with 7.5 miles this morning. I ran without a watch or GPS to help ensure that I took it easy. I felt okay after I warmed up, but not great. I'm planning on getting in another easy 7.5 this evening, which will give me 52 miles for the week.

Next week I'll look to jump up to 80 miles again and then lower the mileage but up the intensity a bit so that the first hard runs of Pfitzinger's' 18/70 plan won't be my first harder runs in months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home