Friday, April 21, 2006

A Good Day

I had a much better run today. I ran fifteen miles at a 7:40 pace, and easily could have kept going a few more miles. It was just one of those good days. Of course it didn’t hurt that yesterday turned into such a short day; I was certainly well-rested today. Anyway, I’ll go short tomorrow (7-8 miles) and then long on Sunday.

Tomorrow I’m hoping to attend the Stanford-Cal track meet in Berkeley, and I’m really looking forward to it. This will be the first track meet I’ve been to since a couple of meets I went to when I was in high school. It should be a lot of fun.

I had a good day today. I was home from work and spent my time doing a few things around the house. I also laid out on the deck, getting some sun and reading.

My daughter’s spring break from school ended today, as did my week off from work. It’s just the weekend and then back to the usual grind. To be honest, I’m sort of looking forward to it. Not that I haven’t enjoyed the days off, it’s just that I do better when I have set schedule to follow. When I have more time on my hands, I’m more likely to find ways to waste it. When I’m on a schedule, I move through my day getting things done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home