Thursday, March 09, 2006

Quick Update

Just a quick update so that anyone who happens to read this won't think I gave it up. I haven't run a step since I crossed the finish line in Napa. Running a marathon in the rain left me with very sore quads, blisters on each foot, and I've been sick all week. As I write this, my legs feel pretty good and my blisters are all but healed. However, I've had a head and chest cold all week. Without the cold, I probably would have gone for a run today. As it is, I'm hoping to get out for my first post-race run sometime this weekend. Even so, I'll probably take it easy next week and then increase my mileage based on how I feel. I'd like to get back up to the mid-60s or 70 mile area through the summer and then try to nail a great marathon in October. Anyway, that's it until this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home