Tuesday, March 14, 2006

More Easy Running

On Monday I ran another easy five miles. It was nice to complete a run without getting rained on, although there was a lot of wind to deal with. I felt pretty much the same as I did the day before. Basically, my legs are just tired. The good news is that running these five mile loops doesn't seem to be hurting things any. I certainly didn't feel any worse on Monday than I did on Sunday. I didn't feel much better either, but I'm confident that time will take care of that. I still have a pretty nasty cough, but I otherwise feel healthy. In other words, I cough a lot but don't feel sick.

If things continue to go as they have been, I'll continue the five mile runs through the week and bump it up to eight or ten on the weekend. At that point, I'll figure out a plan for next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home