Saturday, March 18, 2006

A Good Week Back

I wrapped up a good week today.

Two runs today – 5 miles in the morning and 5.5 this afternoon. I ran six times this week. All my runs were short (between 5-6 miles). This gives me a week off and a week of short, easy runs since the marathon. Now my cold is gone, and my legs are feeling great.

Next week I’ll increase the distance of my runs up to 8-10 miles, with a goal of totaling over 50 miles. If all goes well, from there I’ll build to the 60 and 70 mile range. I’d like to take advantage of the facilities at work and start running during lunch more often. This will be a good way to add some easy miles to my weekly totals. Plus, it will help my avoid going out to lunch, which costs me too much money and adds too many calories to my diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home