Friday, January 13, 2006

Medium Long Run

I took today off from work. My wife had the day off because she has to work on Sunday, plus today is her birthday, so I thought it would be nice to spend some time together. It was.

Having the day off was nice. I had to get up early to take my daughter to school, so I was able to run in the morning and not have to worry about beating the darkness in the evening. I ran 15 miles today. I was scheduled for 14, but I ran a bit farther at the turn around so that I could have a short visit with my wife who had taken our dog to the park. I ran a bit faster than I had planned. My overall pace was 7:40 m/m, but that's only because I pushed the pace for the last five miles. For the first ten miles, I averaged approximately 7:52 m/m.

I have three more days off. I'm scheduled for 8 miles on Saturday, 20 on Sunday, and Monday is my rest day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home