Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Still Getting In All My Mileage

Not only am I still getting in all my scheduled mileage, but I'm now back at the point where it's not a challenge to get out for a run; it's part of my daily routine again. The only problem is that I can's seem to run at a faster pace for any distance. I partially blame this on the early darkness. I just cannot get comfortable running fast when I can't see where my feet are landing. There are too many cracks and bumps in the asphalt where I run. Today, my run called for six, 1200 meter repeats at 5K pace. Instead I ran five miles at 7:00 m/m pace (or a bit faster), which is my goal marathon pace. The good news is that my marathon isn't until the first weekend of March, and I can tell that it is staying light a bit later every day.

I ran 11.25 miles today in 1:24:51. I'm scheduled for 14 tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home