Sunday, October 23, 2005

Just Rolling Along

I finished the second week of training for the Pacific Shoreline Marathon. Things are going well. The speed work on Tuesday was a tough workout, as was the medium long run the following day. I really needed the recovery day on Thursday. However, after running at a recovery pace, I felt good on Friday (Medium Long Run) and Saturday (recovery run). I'll be heading out for fifteen miles in an hour or so to start week three.

I can see already that the speed workouts will be tough but manageable. I think my biggest challenge for this training cycle will be the times when I need to run at night. I just don't like and can't run relaxed when I can't see where my feet are landing. Oh well, I'll keep plugging away and will be prepared on February 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home