Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weekly Updates Continued

Even though I had an easy week last week (due to injury), I decided to stick with my schedule and take my scheduled cutback week. There were two reasons for this decision. The first was I figured an easy week would help ensure the hammie was okay; and because of the timing, this wass the best chance for a cutback week before I taper in four weeks. Here's my week:

Sunday - 11.5 miles.
Monday - 1.5 miles in 8:49. Was supposed to be rest day, but I had to take a fitness test for work. Extremely pleased with time and with how well my hammie felt.
Tuesday - 8 miles at 7:20 pace
Wednesday - 6 miles
Thursday - 10 miles
Friday - 8 miles
Saturday - 5.5 miles
TOTAL: 50.5 Miles

The next four weeks are going to be tough with higher mileage and harder runs scheduled. The way the wind has been around here lately, I'm sure many of these runs will be more by effort than the scheduled pace. I guess the good news is that at least half the time, the wind will be at my back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home