Sunday, April 08, 2007

Weekly Recap

Keeping up my recent tradition of once a week posting, here's my weekly recap for April 1-7.

Sunday - 0, errands and family commitments kept me home until relatively late, so I didn't get a chance to run.
Monday - 20 after work, making up for Sundays zero on what was scheduled as an off day.
Tuesday - 6 easy miles, all day the back of my knee was really sore; although it didn't feel bad while I was running.
Wednesday - o, area just above back of knee is hurting, fortunately it seems to be muscular and not a joint injury.
Thursday - 0, resting what is clearly a hamstring injury.
Friday - 0, hamstring is feeling better with only minor aches
Saturday - 4, ran short and easy to test the hamstring. Everything feels fine.
TOTAL: 30 miles on three runs. Not a bad average, but not too impressive.

Overall this week sucked. I got off to a bad start by not running on Sunday and then missed three other days. The good news is that I ran 11.5 miles on Sunday and the hamstring seems healed. I'll run easy the first few days of this week just be sure, but should be back at full speed by mid-week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home