Sunday, January 14, 2007

Update and Weekly Recap

I didn't realize it's been so long since I've posted anything here. After taking off Monday and Tuesday, my back was well enough so that I could run. I wasn't as cautious as I should have been, running 10 miles on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I had planned on two easy runs on Saturday, but only ended up running once (an easy five miles). I only ran once for a couple of reasons. The first is that it was my wife's birthday. We went into San Francisco for the day and didn't get back until later than expected. The other is that my legs felt pretty tired when I did run, so only running once was the smart move. My back is feeling good now. It's a bit stiff when I wake up or if I sit for too long, but there's not much pain.

Here's how my week ended up:

Sunday - 10.5 miles
Monday - off, back pain
Tuesday - off, back pain
Wednesday - 10 miles
Thursday - 10 miles
Friday - 10 miles
Saturday - 5.2 miles
TOTAL = 45.7 miles

I'm shooting for 60 miles this week, although at this point I'm not too concerned about the total. Right now I'm more concerned about consistency and running at least six days each week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home