Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Quick Update

Last night I ran an easy five miles, and my knee felt pretty good, although a couple of times during the run, the knee sort of let me know it was there. I won’t say there was any pain, but there was a sort of thick feeling to remind me that it wasn’t 100%.

I went back and forth between running five miles to see how I feel and running my previously scheduled ten miles. I let the fact that it was raining – and had been raining for most of the day – convince me to just go for the shorter run. It was probably a wise idea. It wasn’t raining hard when I ran, but because it was so dark I ran through a number of fairly substantial puddles. The bottom line is that I ended up with soaking wet (and very heavy) shoes. Another five miles would not have been much fun and wouldn't have been easy on my knee.

I’ll run 10 tonight; and if things go well, I’ll run 10 or 15 each day for the rest of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home